- The protection of human rights of LGBTI people in Bulgaria
- Increase visibility of LGBTI people
- Increasing the tolerance of people toward the Group
- The Elimination of all forms of legal, social, cultural and economic discrimination based on sexual orientation and/or gender identity;
- Presentation of the problems of LGBTI before national and local governments and international organizations;
Youth organization “action” seeks to improve public acceptance and to combat the negative stereotypes which LGBTI people are facing and that lead to discrimination. We believe that such a change in public opinion and approach to pan-European values can and should happen.
OUR IDEAL VISION
SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR GLBT + PEOPLE IN BULGARIA
We want to change the world in which we live and to make Bulgaria a place where you can live a quiet life, regardless of your ethnicity, race, gender, gender identity and/or sexual orientation
JUSTICE AND EQUAL RIGHTS
A world built of morality, justice and equal rights for all.
All human beings must live in spokojstvien, happiness and love, as we respect the diversity that we are.
In Sofia (Bulgaria and) there is an almost invisible group of people who lived an almost parallel life, isolated, soggy with fear. Half of the Bulgarian citizens would not work in the same room as a representative of this group. 3/5 of the Bulgarian citizens would not have sent my child to school, where he teaches a representative of this group. In fact, only 18% of these same citizens know at least one representative of the group in question. It turns out that this group continues to have no voice and face, although once a year all resent her “panache”. This group is the Group of invisible people. Of gay men, lesbians, intersex and transgender people in Bulgaria .